This is what I like to use on a daily basis. It takes me about 15 minutes in the morning so it's not that bad. And when in a hurry, I'm totally comfortable skipping a few steps (ie. liquid foundation, cream blush & eye shadow). I also don't wear makeup everyday...
Not sure why I feel the need to justify myself, this is partially a beauty blog after all!! So people, here it is, my daily makeup routine!
- Concealer: Lise Watier Portfolio professionnal corrector
- Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation in 5.75
- Powder: MAC Mineralize skin finish natural in Medium plus
- Cream blush: NYC Blushable creamstick in Plaza Pink
- Blush: MAC Mineralize blush in Dainty
- Eye shadow base: NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Eye shadows: Dior 5-colors e/s in Incognito and MAC e/s in Shroom
- Liquid eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
- Waterline: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Mascara: Clinique High definition in Black
And the result:
talk to you later!